Skip to main content

Unlocking the Secrets of Horary Astrology: Your Guide to Finding Answers and Making Decisions

 


Hi, you don't have birth time,You don't know your birth place or date? No worries..


Horary astrology is an ancient branch of astrology that answers questions by using the time of birth of a question, rather than the birth time of a person. A horary reading using traditional astrology provides a very precise, focused and accurate answer to a wide variety of questions.



Horary Astrology is Very Accurate ancient Technique to Find Any Question 's Answer without birth time.

I can answer ...


1. Will i be wealthy? 

2. Love- Romance in near future? 

3. Will this Health issue be solved?

4. When i will get own home?

5. Will I get loan?

6. When I will get job?

7.Will I get admission in any School/College etc.

8.Should i change bussines or not?

9.will i pass the exam?

10.Absent Person Live or Dead?

11.Marriage?

12.Recovery of Stolen Property?

13.Outcome of Law Suit or court case?

14.Foreign Travel?

15.Leaving Present Job?

16.Child?

and many more..


Tejas Acharya


I also consult for 

Palm reading, Astrology , 

Tarot Psychic 

Love  Career 

Relationship and love advisor

Numerology

Face reading








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jupiter in Lagna - The Vedic Astrology Perspective

 Jupiter in Lagna (Ascendant) Why it is said that 1000 doshas get nullified when Jupiter is in Lagna? Let’s understand it. As we know that Jupiter is the planet of expansion. Wherever Jupiter's aspect will fall - the house will nourish/expand.  When Jupiter is in Lagna - all three trines and the two most important Kendra (Lagna and 7th) come into the influence of Jupiter and hence when all trines and two out of four Kendra will nourish and expand - the chart is bound to get stronger.  J upiter in the 1st house shows that you are someone who is a very optimistic, generous, and wise person.  You will have a charismatic presence and people will be drawn to your positive energy and enthusiasm to take guidance from you. And suppose this Jupiter is in between zero degrees to 3 degrees 20 minutes of Cancer sign (Punarvasu 4th pada) —— it is the most auspicious position of Jupiter - such natives are real pious souls and would achieve very high spiritual status in life. So it...

Unlock the Mysteries of the Stars: Expert Astrology Readings for Beginners and Beyond

Do you need Answers to your burning questions of life? Do you want   Extensive Deep analysis of your Birth chart ?   Than you are at Right Space!        I grew up with Astrology all around me as many people came to saw horoscope to Grand father, also Done lot of research my self so My Unique Natal chart (horoscope) Predictions will Amaze you and heal you by giving Genuine solutions to problems by Gemstone, Remedies.     Astrology readings and predictions can help you make decisions in life. Based on your time and date of birth, I will predict how the planets  will influence different areas of your life, from career and finances to relationships and personal growth. I have seen 21000 horoscopes so far and have clients from 60+ countries.      This service includes a In depth analysis by Reading various Natal charts (Horoscope) like D1 - Lagna (Ascendant Chart), D9 Navamsha Horoscope, other divisional charts, Jaimi...

love compatibility and Marriage Match making analysis by astrology

  There is saying LOVE IS BLIND, Well let me be your eyes in this BlindNess! Is he or she , perfect match for me? Wondering what more can be done to improve Relationship or Marriage? Will i have long term relationship or marriage with this person? Should i move forward with this person for commitment? What exact changes in life to expect after Marrying him? Note - Birth Date, Approximate Birth time and Birth place details of Both partner is must to have for this Vedic Astrology analysis!    I am yogi and i did 15 year Astrology Sadhna where knowledge of astrology passed on to me from My Grand Parents. I am Partly psychic but i know deep Astrology techniques for Horoscope Match making and Analysis. I do prediction with touch of spirituality and intuition.    AS Astrologer and life coach, I have helped many people gain insights into their Love life by giving relationship and help them find better solutions to their problems and better partner. In Premium...